srijeda, 31. svibnja 2017.

Scarlet Heart Ryeo - korean drama

     Based on Chinese novel “Bu Bu Jing Xin” by Tong Hua
       There are 2 versions of the drama. 
     Chinese and korean. I prefer korean cuz it made beautifly. I liked the first season of chinese drama but second one was *blah*. If u wanna finish it, finish it in stile. It had so many endings that i didn't remembered even one.  
      Summary of korean version: When a total eclipse of the sun takes place, a 21st century woman, Go Ha Jin, is transported back in time to the Goryeo Dynasty of Korea. She wakes up in the body of 16-year-old Hae Soo, an aristocrat living with Lady Hae, her cousin who happens to be married to one of the sons of King Taejo. She soon befriends several of the princes, who find her carefree and exuberant attitude refreshing. Although she knows she should not get involved in palace intrigues over the succession to the throne, she inadvertently becomes a pawn in the struggle, as several of the Princes fall in love with her.

       Native title

:


달의 연인 - 보보경심 려

       Also Known as: 

Moon Lovers; 
                                Time Slip: Ryeo; 
                                Daleui Yeonin - bobogyeongsim Ryeo; 
                                Moon Lovers – Scarlet Heart: Ryeo; 
                                Scarlet Heart: Goryeo; 
                                Scarlet Heart: Ryeo;
     The musicThe first thing that I felt in love with was the music. It is a perfect mix between modern and historical sounding songs. I love each and every songThis NEVER happened in my life. I cant choose only one of it. I am DEFINITELY re-watching this. I know that for sure. 
      This drama really got me. I dont love historical dramas in general, but this one is a masterpiece! It didn't disappoint one bit. I mean, after such high expectations. Moon Lovers actually ended up surpassing all my expectations. The drama was perfect from the beginning till the end. 
     The characters great. The character of Wang So is so complex and so hard to deliver. And yet, Lee Jun Gi plays him so effortlessly, becoming one with the character. Love that smile of his (lol). I really don't know anyone more perfect for this role. I mean, Kang Ha Neul's character turned to the dark side too but it was nothing compared to Wang So. Wang So was simply..addictive! IU was great. You could feel her transformation from a 21st century person to Goryeo lady to a woman with a lot of scarring experiences. The 13th Prince. He was gentle and kind and the most perfect friend. I loved his chemistry with Woo Hee. All of them were JUST great!!!
     Petition for SEASON 2 - WE NEED IT 
Click on the pictures for participating in petition.



Go on this site for some clues of 2nd SEASON  :D 


Some pictures 






































THE END X"D







Nema komentara:

Objavi komentar

Love Story of Dong Hua Dijun and Bai Feng Jiu

I dont have "The Pillow book" to read, and only thing i find online are *summary's*. Drama didnt finish for Dijuna nd Feng Jiu...