srijeda, 31. svibnja 2017.

Goblin - korean drama

     Summary: Kim Shin is a Goblin who is cursed with immortality and uses his powers to help others. He lives together with a Grim Reaper who has amnesia and can't remember his past. To end his immortality, Shin must search for a human bride who can pull out the sword in his chest and return him to ashes. He meets Ji Eun Tak, a high school student who, despite her painful reality, remains optimistic and ends up falling in love with the Goblin. She works with Sunny, the owner of a small chicken restaurant, who is a bright and attractive girl, loved by all men. However, when she meets the Grim Reaper, she finds her while beginner to change.
  • Native title:

     도깨비
  • Also Known as:

      쓸쓸하고 찬란하神-도깨비; 
  •                           Dokkaebi; 
  •                           Sseulsseulhago Chalranhashin-Dokkaebi; 
  •                           The Lonely, Shining Goblin; 
  •                           Guardian: The Lonely and Great God;


To say it like this first: THIS IS OPTIMISTIC DRAMA, THAT WILL MAKE YOU THINK OPTIMISTIC. CARACTERS ARE OPTIMISTIC AND IT WILL MAKE YOU FELL IN LOVE WITH THERE ACTING. YOU WILL NOT NOTICE THAT ITS DRAMA, YOU WILL THINK THAT ITS REAL. I PREFER OPTIMISTIC PEOPLE AROUND ME AND THIS DRAMA MAKED ME LAUGH SO MANY TIMES THAT I DONT KNOW HOW TO COUNT ANYMORE X"D
      Just throw away everything and watch thisOnce you start it, chances are, you'll end up loving it. Goblin is on first place for me, and it share this place with Scarlet Heart Ryeo (I cant choose only one drama for 1st place). The story will make you laugh and make you cry. I'm in to fantasy genre and this drama has been done so well, that u dont even know if they were acting. I have no criticisms of this show at all. It's sweet, funny, romantic, sad, tragic, beautiful... I think that everyone will love 15th episode where Goblin and Eun Tak have great connection :D Neither of the two main leads have their family and social obligations/expectations breathing down on them, so it was kind of refreshing seeing the two explore and develop their relationship at their own pace.
     After Scarlet Heart Ryeo, I couldnt watch anything. I have tryed to watch few dramas but i always leave it and re-watch some Hea Soo and Wang So moments, but then I saw Goblin and I cant go back to other dramas again. Few weeks passed and am still stuck on Goblin and Scarlet heart Ryeo. I wish for few more dramas like this to break and heal my heart over again. 
     The cinematography was gorgeous. The music was amazing (Never far away or Round and Round, Stay with me, Beautiful, I miss you are my favorite OSTs from this drama). The actors were perfect and the story is heart breaking.
    You can recognize a good drama by the way it makes you feel exactly what the characters in the drama are feeling. That's the way Goblin was for me, with each character, I laughed and I cried. 
     
     I have already re-watched this drama 3 times and plan to re-watch it more. Its that GOOD. (Similar drama is Masters sun, but that drama dont take your heart to the moon and back.)

     Many fans are talking about 2nd season, but I dont need it, cuz it was PERFECT as it IS!!!

     Some pictures



































Nema komentara:

Objavi komentar

Love Story of Dong Hua Dijun and Bai Feng Jiu

I dont have "The Pillow book" to read, and only thing i find online are *summary's*. Drama didnt finish for Dijuna nd Feng Jiu...